Friday, October 7, 2011

Diggy Vows Not To Curse in his Music

“When people hear me say certain types of things, they say, I wonder what Rev would think, I wouldn’t say anything in the first place that would be shameful to my family anyway, but I am me at the end of the day.”


Read More Below


And staying true to himself means not using profanity, even though his peers may do so. “That’s not even me trying to beclean. I don’t need it, I don’t need to curse in my rhymes or in any of my songs,” explained a confident Diggy.

So far he’s made good on his word with his popular mixtapes and single “Copy Paste,” and sees no need to change. “Honestly, I haven’t really sat down and said, when I’m older I’m gonna curse or when I’m older, I’m not, but I don’t see myself cursing anytime soon,” he said. “I don’t think I should ever use it, honestly. I guess I’m making the decisionnow, I’m never gonna curse. There’s no point.”

Diggy’s vulgarity-free debut is tentatively due this December on Atlantic Records.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites