Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Chris Brown Gay?


Virtually unknown R&B singer Martyn has a new claim to F.A.M.E.: he's the man who alleged that he’s had sex with Chris Brown (pictured).

The singer, who names the Spice Girls as one of his major musical influences, reportedly tweeted comments that intimated he had sex with the “She Ain’t You” singer; however, Martyn denied that he had anything to do with the news.

“I’ve decided to stay quiet about this…I refuse to be part of this,” he wrote. However, those messages weren’t posted until after comments that seemed to confirm the rumors.

“I’ll confirm it. It’s all over the web. And twitter,” he posted.

Chris, who has been accused of using gay slurs when angry, denied the rumors.

“Cmon son .. Now I got a n_gga out here lying for 2 minutes of Fame. (that’s a pause moment my G) I’ll let my lawyers handle it from here..,” Chris tweeted.

Unfortunately for Chris, this is not the first time he’s been accused of engaging in sex with men. However, few of his fans or detractors seem to be persuaded by Martyn’s claims.

Martyn's accusatory tweets also alluded to sexual encounters between Martyn and Trey Songz.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites